Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

32 Pills!  Yup that is my after breakfast & after lunch "treat".  I am at my work right now.  I had to take a break to get down these beggars.  
     It is wonderful that I have an private office to keep my stash of pills, water, food and other items I still need for my healing.  However, I am battling the agitation of taking these guys & still having to care so tenderly to my body needs.  I want to take some of the focus off ME.  Or maybe I just want to shift the focus to other things.   
     At my last doctor apt, my protocol was all changed up and I have had a lot of problems getting all the new pills.  As you might have noted, there is a lot!  Part of the problem has been money and part has been snow & the holiday season slowing down receiving them.   I still do not have all of them and it has been a month.  I am so dang frustrated because if I am going to keep having to deal with the troubles of Lyme, I want to do as much as I can to get well.  (But then there is an opposing view in my head too.  I also do not want to only eat veggies and protein right now. ) So to clarify, I want to do the easier stuff to heal.  
     The 2 sides of my mind are just battling it out when it comes to food.  I am not off the band wagon completely but have been having corn items and gluten free items with sugar.  For me that is not good.  My stomach is now swelled to looking like I did when I was 6 months pregnant.  A few years ago that was a big sign something was seriously wrong.  Now it is a undeniable red flag I am am not eating right (right for me at this time in my life).  Eating only veggies and protein takes time and effort to not make it boring and I just can't seem to focus on that with everything else going on in my life.
     Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment