Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Okay Today

This disease is costly with my time, our time and financially. But within every hardship is a chance for a new perspective.

I get so much time to sit and chat with the kids and get to do this EVERY day when they get home from school!
I get to watch them play with the neighborhood kids in front of our house, (30 kids live within a few blocks!).
I get time to meditate and explore the meaning of life and re evaluate the simple pleasures in life.
I get to discover the strength that is within me to be tediously consistent with hourly medications and various treatments throughout each day.
I get the love and support of a husband who struggles with the intensity of this disease yet chooses to stay and love me.

For these things & more, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment